For Medical Devices Technology Enthusiast
You will have the opportunity to visit a hospital environment, participate in medical devices trend talks, participate in 'Introduction to TRIZ - problem solving techniques' and attend technical workshops (certificate will be given). The exposure and awareness provide throughout the bootcamp is to prepare the bootcamp participants for the Medical Devices Cluster Challenge.
During the event, participants will be grouped within teams that consist of team members from different disciplines and universities (i.e. Medical/Sciences based with Engineering disciplines). Each team will be given a specific medical devices cluster challenge and are required to prepare a proposal and demo for Day 4 Pitching Session. You will have the opportunity to network and exchange ideas with participants from various universities and disciplines. Come and join us!
- You are required to arrange your own transport to the venue.
- Thank you for your interest in this event. We have closed the registration for this event earlier than the 30th June 2017 deadline since we have receive applications exceeding our maximum capacity.
- We will be sending confirmation e-mails to shortlisted participants starting from 1st week of Julu 2017. If you have registered, please check your e-mail (inbox/junkmail) and revert back to us on your confirmation in order to secure your seat.
- Track winners from this bootcamp will be eligible to apply and participate in the 2017 TGL Grand Design Challenge competition. Shortlisted teams will be eligible to receive the project seed funding from CREST in order to build a prototype of their ideas and compete in the finale of the TGL Grand Design Challenge competition.
- If you have missed out on this event, do check out announcements of our other upcoming events via our FB CREST R&D Talent Development